Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thoughts on "Children of Eden"

It's hard to watch a musical or a movie, or read a book that is based on the Bible. Even though you tell yourself over and over that they have taken liberties with the story, you still find yourself thinking "Hey! That's not right!" Still, the talent of people who can somehow put themselves in another's thoughts and life, and then bring that to the story, amaze me. And the Actors and Actresses that bring it to life also amaze me.

This was probably not my favorite musical, but it was still enjoyable. And, of course, I got to do one of my favorite things, and that was watch my daughter use her God-given talents.

1 comment:

Carla Jo said...

I have the same problem...last night David was watching a movie about Bible times and the longer it was on, the more it bothered me. It just seemed like they trivialized the important stuff and made mountains out of molehills. Of Course, had it been a musical staring Regan it would have been fabulous because God did a good job in her!